Courses >Initiation Climbing CourseThe sport climbing is one of the sports that it has evolved a lot in last years. In this two days of theorical/practical course we will teach the most important techniques to have a good knowledge and you will learn with complete safety to get into this exciting sport.
We will carry out notions such as equipment and material, history, disciplines, etc. and we will go to practise with initiation and techniques such as securing, major knots or rapel technique.
Get yourself started by experienced people and in amazing areas for it.
CONTENTS1. Norms, methodology and disciplines of sport climbing.
2. Climbing equipment.
5. Basic climbing knots.
6. Meeting down points.
7. Types and morfology of rocks and walls.
8. Top rope climbing (second) and first (for those who have practiced before based on experience).
9. Precautions in climbing.
10. Rappel technique.
OBJECTIVES- Recognize risks and ensure activity without problems.
- Respect for the environment.
- To know how to use personal and team equipment.
- To know how to practise basics safety techniques.
- Identify the factors to keep in mind to planning an iron way.
INCLUDE- Qualified monitors.
- Civil liability and Accident insurance.
- Complete personal and collective equipment for iron way.
- Accomodation during the weekend of the course.
- Photo report.
- Attendant Certificate.
PRICESPrice include accomodation on Friday and Saturday night.
2 people: 165€ per person.
3 to 4 people: 130€ per person.
5 to 6 people: 95€ per person.
7 to 19 people: 70€ per person.